June 27th until September 21st 2008 - At 936 Mei Ling Way in LA's Chinatown

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Raft Smocks? (hehehe!!!)

I've probably mentioned to some of you that I'll be floating down the Hudson River for three weeks (starting Aug. 15) with "Swimming Cities of Switchback Sea", a flotilla of seven alternatively powered raft/boats headed up by printmaker, street and installation artist Swoon.

Well, last night I was thinking about what I could make that would be good to wear on the boats... and duh! Smocks! Some nice airy, summery, comfy, beautiful, smocks that will get camped in and boated in and floated in and muddy from jumping in the river to dock the boats, and frayed from too much sun, and totally lived in by the time I get back!!!!!

Michelle - will you help me make some cute pants?

ps - we finally got the silkscreen press!

No comments: