June 27th until September 21st 2008 - At 936 Mei Ling Way in LA's Chinatown

Monday, July 28, 2008

Some Shop Photo's!

Well, as Kenturah mentioned below, sitting the shop is lovely. I covered Vera's Friday shift last week so I spent two days in a row there. It was soooooo nice to have the large table to cut my cloth on.

I actually stayed a couple hours into Michelle's shift, and we cut a pattern for my undersmock boat pants.

I was hoping to get to the shop today to do some work, but I'm still home, and have decided to do work here instead.

Here are some photo's I shot of the shop last week.



2 comments:

tony said...

The shop looks great. Thanks for posting some pictures of it, so we can see it via the blog. Awesome.

tony said...

The shop looks great. Thanks for posting some pictures of it, so we can see it via the blog. Awesome.